Got my first Brand Backer Campaign!! In keeping everything completely honest with you: I was given a code that covered the cost of the item and I paid for the shipping upfront with advisory that I would be reimbursed back for shipping costs.
OZ Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme
You can order this from Amazon.com for $19.49 + $5.48 for shipping if you do not have Amazon prime. You can also check out http://amzn.to/1LCHti3 to see more products from OZ Naturals.
First and foremost! Basic information about the brand:
OZ Naturals advises that they are a leader in natural skincare and formulate effective anti aging products. OZ Naturals products are cruelty-free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free and gluten free.
Amazon.com advises the following about the product: ( The following is literally copied and pasted.)
About the Product
- OZ NATURALS ULTRA AGELESS eye crème is packed with ingredients that are proven effective for many eye and facial area concerns
- THE INCLUSION OF A POTENT PEPTIDE, Matrixyl®synthe’6®, evens skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside out, predominantly on the forehead and crow’s feet around the eyes
- ULTRA AGELESS EYE CRÈME also contains botanical Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects that defends skin cells from free radicals. Sometimes known as “Super Vitamin E,” it has an antioxidant action up to 500 times that of Vitamin E
- ALGAE EXTRACT NOURISHES, protects and hydrates skin with vitamins and minerals, and provides wrinkle preventing properties. Carrot Root Extract also contains many effective anti-aging properties, acts as an anti-inflammatory, and has also been known to help reduce wrinkles, scarring and stretch marks
- THE DELICATE EYE AREA is further supported by caffeine and Paullinia Cupana Extract, which helps reduce puffiness and create a smoothing effect around the entire eye area
Initial thoughts before trying the product: To be honest, i am not a girly girl or really super into beauty products. I don’t even really understand much the key ingredients and what they are to be used for outside of the descriptions above. Though one thing I do know is that i don’t like the circle that I get under my eyes and I feel a bit awkward for going out of my way to buy hemorrhoid cream to rub under my eyes and smell like my grandma. So when i saw the opportunity to try this out i jumped all in for it. Based on the information about all the benefits and effects this has on skin I am excited to give it a try on my face and maybe some other sensitive skin areas i have.