Protein Chocolate Cauliflower Donuts
40 gram(s) Quaker Oats Old Fashioned
95 gram PC Egg Mates Egg Whites
136 grams Cauliflower, raw
1.6 fl oz Water, tap
12 gram Konsyl Original formula Psyllium Fiber
1.6 oz AlmondBreeze – Almondmilk Cashewmilk Original Unsweetened
15 gram(s) Hershey’s Baking Cocoa Natural Unsweetened
68 gram(s) Cellucor Whey – Molten Chocolate
15 gram(s) Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
14 gram(s) Truvia Baking Blend
Nutritional Info: 83.5cal 1.5gF 10.4gC 8.8gP 4gFiber
1. To rice cauliflower, place raw cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until the consistency of rice.
2. Place riced cauliflower in a bowl, cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes
3. Blend oats to oat flour
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the cauliflower (will be thick):
5. spoon into doughnut molds.
6. Bake at 400F for 15 min, then broil for 6 minutes or until brown on top 🙂
Serving Size: makes 8 donuts
Protein Black Bean Brownies
124 gram(s) Goya Dry Black Beans 38gDry=89gCooked
14 gram(s) Hershey’s Baking Cocoa Natural Unsweetened
48 gram(s) Musselman’s Big Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
24 gram(s) Cellucor Whey – Molten Chocolate
20 gram(s) Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
20 gram(s) Truvia Baking Blend
91.4 gram PC Egg Mates Egg Whites
43.9 cal 0.6gF 9.6gC 4.6P 9gFiber
*You can either cook the dry black beans as directions follow or you can use canned black beans instead and use 290g canned black beans, If you use canned black beans macros might change a bit*
Put all ingredients together except chips into food processor.
After well mixed, stir in chips.
bake @350 for 25min